Roofing Contractor – Hiring Tips
Cracked shingles? Ceiling Leaking? Gutters full of asphalt granules? These signs mean it’s time to contact a reputable roofing contractors Maple Grove MN. Schedule time to sit down with recommended roofers and ask the following questions:
• What is the address and full name of the company? This will verify the credibility of the company.
• Does the company carry insurance? Roofing contractors should carry comprehensive liability insurance and workers’ compensation to protect you as the homeowner in the event that an accident occurs.
• Is the company a licensed or credentialed contractor? Although not all states require licensing, it is a good indicator that the contractor is knowledgeable and dedicated.
• How long has the roofing contractors Maple Grove MN been in business? The longer the company has been in business, the better; the lifespan for most small businesses is three years.
• Will the company provide referrals or references from previous roofing jobs?
• What is the company’s workmanship warranty?